Margaret Ann Kassen
Interim Chair, Dept. of Modern Languages & Literatures
Associate Professor of French and Spanish
206a McMahon Hall
- Associate Professor
- Language Coordinator, Dept. of Modern Languages
- Advisor, Joint Program Modern Languages and Secondary Education
- Supervisor, Spn 112, 113, 107; Frn 112, Frn 329
- Jansma, K. and Kassen, M. A. (2001) Motifs: An Introduction to French, 2nd Edition. Harcourt College Publishers.
- Kassen, M. A., Editor. (1999). Language Learners of Tomorrow: Process and Promise. Northeast Conference Reports. National Textbook Co.
- Kassen, M. A. and Higgins, C. (1997). Meeting the Technology Challenge: Introducing Teachers of Language-Learning Technology. In M. D. Bush (Ed.) Technology-Enhanced Language Learning. ACTFL Foreign Language Education Series. National Textbook Co.
- Performance assessment
- Technology-enhanced language learning
- TA development
Honors and Awards
- Chair, Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, 2001
- ML 521 Principles and Practice of Second Language Teaching
- ML 522 Second Language Acquisition
- SPN 301 Practical Phonetics